Monday, November 9, 2015

The 15 Best Quotes Of Scream Queens!

One thing we can all agree on is that Scream Queens has amazing quotes & most of them will make you laugh. 


1. “Who told you you could have a baby here tonight?” –Random KKT girl

2. “I am not missing ‘Waterfalls’ for this. ‘Waterfalls’ is my jam.” –Same random

3. “What fresh Hell is this?” –Chanel

4. ''Good evening idiot hookers.” –Chanel

5. “It’ll be fun, like a Friends episode… but someone’s trying to murder all the Friends.” –Gigi

6. “Shandell, why you gotta knife through your throat?” –Denise

7. ''Oh give it a rest, Nancy Drew! Whatever your plan was, it isn't working. So if you'll excuse me for 7 
minutes, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend Chat Radwell to dial O on my pink telephone.'' –Chanel 

8. ''Wow. Those cotton balls do not provide much energy, do they?'' –Chanel #3 

9. ''Let me brew you up a hot cup of tell it like it is.'' –Zayday 

10. ''I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?'' –Chanel 

11. ''You're so confident without being mean. What anti-depressants are you on?'' –Chanel 

12. ''If any of you die while protecting a sister, you're allowed to skip the rest of Hell Week!'' –Chanel 


13. ''This closet is the most precious thing in my life. It's like a second vagina to me.'' –Chanel 

14. ''I'm done with this dead lying bitch!'' –Chanel 

15. ''So, have fun being dead, number 2!'' –Chanel 

Don't miss all new episodes of Scream Queens Tuesdays at (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX! 
Make sure to subscribe & comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment