Friday, November 13, 2015

10 Aria Montgomery Quotes From Pretty Little Liars!



1. ''All good things must come to an end.'' 

2. ''For the record, if you hurt her, I will crush your scones.'' 


3. ''Please stick a fork in my neck.'' 


4. ''When you love someone, It's worth fighting for, no matter what the odds.'' 


5. ''Don't look at me! I'm ready to hang a sign: Bitch Can See.'' 


6. ''I just want to lay in my bed and listen to sad music all day.'' 


7. ''I'm A! A for Anonymous, A for Aria.'' 


8. ''Do you wanna just give and go shopping?'' 

9. ''I'm not your doll!'' 

10. ''You guys are about as silent as a monster truck rally. Now, shut up!'' 

Post some of your favorite Aria Montgomery quotes in the comments bellow! Pretty Little Liars 6x11 is back on Jan 12th 2016! Don't miss it. XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment