Friday, November 13, 2015

20 Alison DiLaurentis Quotes From Pretty Little Liars!



1. ''Shy on the streets, sexy in the sheets.'' 

2. ''Did you miss me?'' 

3. ''When I hide something, it stays hid. Until I want it found.'' 

4. ''If you ever come back to Rosewood, I'll burry you.'' 

5. ''I mean aren't you just sick and tired of being you?'' 

6. ''Don't have any fun without me.'' 

7. ''Friends share secrets, that's what keeps us close.'' 

8. ''Two can only keep a secret if one of them is dead.'' 

9. ''That's immortality, my darlings.'' 

10. ''Who's gonna protect you when I'm gone? If you do this, you'll all be next.'' 

11. ''Am I going to hell?'' 

12. ''Do I look dead to you?'' 

13. ''Oh honey, you didn't even know me when you knew me.'' 

14. ''Were you wishing you could taste her Cherry Chapstick?'' 

15. ''If you ignore it, it will go away.'' 

16. ''If one of us falls, we all fall.'' 

17. ''Once you know something, you can't unknown it.'' 

18. ''Your secrets are safe with me.'' 

19. ''Why does every woman think that she can change a guy.'' 

20. ''Sometimes, lies are more interesting than the truth.'' 

Post your favorite Alison DiLaurentis quotes in the comments bellow! XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment