Friday, November 13, 2015

10 Stiles Stilinski Quotes From Teen Wolf!



1. ''We're supposed to take care of each other.'' 

2. ''I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones. Sarcasm is my only defense.'' 

3. ''We'll do the alphabet; start with F and end with U.'' 

4. ''You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?'' 

5. ''Someone needs to sex me right now.'' 

6. ''You wanna play catwoman? I'll be your Batman.'' 

7. ''I got it. Kill Jackson. Problem solved.'' 

8. ''You know, sometimes I really begin to question this ''friendship.'' 

9. ''I think you look really beautiful when you cry.'' 

10. ''Some of us are HUMAN!'' 

Post your favorite Stiles Stilinski quotes in the comments bellow! 

7 comments:

  1. ''I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones. Sarcasm is my only defense.''
    because i love his sarcasm xD funny stiles :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ''If I've already find the best people of my life, why do I not try to stay with them?''

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna lose my best friend, I'm gonna lose scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If you think getting rid of contractions in all of your sentences makes your argument any more legitimate, then YOU ARE wrong." :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "You wanna play batman? I'll be your Catwoman."

    ReplyDelete
  6. When he said "Some of us are HUMAN" it really killed me inside and I wanted to cry :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. When he says to Malia "I'll never leave you behind"

    ReplyDelete